Survivors

Survivors
Combating Dystopia.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How Dare You...Vaccinate My Children to Prevent Cervical Cancer!!!


Rick Perry Was Against Cervical Cancer Before He Was For It - Duly Noted:

'via Blog this'

I heard a rumor once that bottled water is linked to bisexuality, therefore my loose, poorly supported logic is enough to draw scrutiny on some legislator somewhere providing water for disaster victims. Or something. These people make my head hurt... I'm absolutely mystified over why an attempt to vaccinate teenage girls against cervical cancer is somehow an affront. "How dare you...ensure my daughter not get cervical cancer, fascist!"Can anyone illuminate the darkness to this point? Because this looks like one gigantic headdesk scenario. Wash, rinse, repeat. Have another spoonful of artificial indignation (outstanding post from the Slacktivist on the subject).

No comments:

Post a Comment